Here is an update for Friday. We will use the timeline set out in last Sunday’s email. We’re asking for all 9th – 11th woodwind and brass players to leave after halftime. We’re also asking all percussion and seniors to stay for the remainder of the game. Because we’re asking students to meet earlier than usual for senior night, we will provide dinner for the percussion and senior students.
The decision has been made that students will receive physical tickets for Friday’s game. Seniors will automatically be given 4 tickets. We’re requesting 9th – 11th families request the number of tickets they need. This helps us make sure tickets make it to the correct spectators. Please remember 9th – 11th can only request up to 2 tickets. Please fill out the form linked below. Please try to complete this by noon Thursday.
- UNIFORM REQUIREMENT:
- this year’s band shirt,
- black non-athletic shorts
- athletic shoes (or marching shoes if you have them),
- short socks
- SENIORS will receive a separate email about uniform for the senior ceremony and the marching show.
- 5:20pm – Call Time & Practice on the grass field behind the stadium
- 6:00pm – Seniors line up with parents in uniform
- 6:15pm – Senior Ceremony
- 6:45pm – Pre-Game towards home stands
- 7:00pm – Kick Off
- 8:15pm – Halftime towards away stands
The performance will be videoed (which will be posted to YouTube later in the evening) and live streamed on the Band’s Facebook page
Mr. Andrew Gillespie