Thank you for everyone who participated in the winter fundraiser! Your support is greatly appreciated.
All Winter Guard members need to review the rehearsal schedule for this week. This is different from what Mr. Gillespie sent out in January. Other events will be going on in the music wing those days, please be respectful and don’t enter the band room. All instrumental students should take note of the schedule for March 2.
Tuesday, February 26
- Band room open for Solo & Ensemble prep until 4:30pm
- Winter guard practice at PHS from 6:00pm to 9:00pm — DO NOT ENTER THE BAND ROOM
Tuesday, February 28
- Winter Guard practice at PHS from 6:00pm to 9:00pm — DO NOT ENTER THE BAND ROOM
- Kiana Fernandes and Rob Traphagan recognized at Park Hill Board of Education meeting for their All-State participation 7:00pm
Saturday, March 2
- 9:30am – Call Time/Warm Up for all High School students
- 10:00am – Rehearsal 1
- 12:00 – Lunch provided on campus (Pizza)
- 1:00pm – Rehearsal 2/Sectionals
- Approximately 4:10pm – 8th Grade Band Concert
- All high schoolers are expected to attend the concert. They will be dismissed after the performance.
Please note that lunch is provided for students on Saturday. They must stay on campus that day.
Please consider coming to watch the 8th Grade Band concert towards the end of the day. They have worked very hard and this is their only opportunity to perform this quarter since their recital event was cancelled.
The high school students will perform their music on March 11 and at Staley High School in April.
Mr. Andrew Gillespie
Director of Bands